THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 30 August 2009

If the shop is a rockin'.........


Every once in awhile, when I feel I am totally disenchanted with England........I stumble across something like this. And I just get enchanted all over again! We were driving back from our last visit to Wales, when we happened to pass this shop. Needless to say, I was tickled pink, and had hubs stop so I could take a picture. If or when, I ever leave England, I will totally miss these small villages, with their unique pubs, shops, churches with gravestones stood around the front like sentries, and the total surprise when coming across a shop with a funny name.

Speaking of funny names, there's a salon in a small town near us.......it's name is BLOW. Trust me, I did a second take when we passed THAT shop!

It sometimes seems that, although something keeps tugging at my heart, and wants to pull me away from where I am, life has a funny way of sticking something totally interesting in front of your face, telling you, you're ok, stay put for a bit. Enjoy. And that's what I'm trying to do. Enjoy, and find the funny, of course!!

2 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

You always need to look at the bright side of life (thank you, Monty Python!). And you're right, it's the little things that pull you back in.

Embrace your surroundings and think "Not many people would ever see what I see in their lifetime like I am." :)

Debbie said...

My thoughts exactly!