THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 21 August 2009

When Will These Holidays Be Over??

Oi, not only are the holidays getting to me, my biscuits won't rise, and I can't keep two children entertained at home. My chinese balls went missing, (daughter's favorite toy), I keep doing the same things over, and over, and over.......and my photo printer crapped out after just printing a handful of pictures.....with a brand new cartridge, no less. I'm fed up with Epson.

On the plus side, we are all healthy, the sun is shining, (whoa!! it is?? better double check, may be wishful thinking...) and my favorite craft store is opening in our town tomorrow!!
The kids are eating the flat biscuits, so am I for that matter....hey, when one gets desperate....

Talk about wishful thinking........and I don't even have a cast iron skillet. Knew there was a reason I keep thinking I need one! For perfect biscuits!! (if I have a cast iron skillet, they will rise, If I have a cast iron skillet, they will rise........)





0 comments: