THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 10 September 2009

One Project Finished.....

......and a shed load more to go! This is a completed choker I crocheted, I just loved the pattern that allows you to wind a ribbon through. And the ribbon ties behind your neck, so no fasteners needed!  The pattern was a freebie online.  I did it in beige thread, so that I can use ribbons of different colors, therefore changing the whole look!


Imagine it with crimson, or bright pink, or black.....I think black would bring out the detail of the stitching really well.  Now if  I could just get on with all the other unfinished projects I have!

   Here's another little 'mini' project I completed awhile ago. My son just lost his front wobbly tooth, so we got out the little felt pocket 'tooth holder' I made for him when he lost his first tooth. We tucked the recently lost front tooth in, and waited for the tooth fairy to arrive! Needless to say, he looks goofy with his big gap-toothed grin!



By the way, the tooth fairy left him three pounds!! He was happy!

0 comments: