THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 25 September 2009

Mmmmmmm mmmmm good!

Well, I made this today.


It was another experiment, that turned out exceptional!! Garlic pizza bread.
Made from scratch. Ok, I cheated a bit, I let the bread machine do the kneading. However, when I removed it, I covered it, let it rise, punched it down, let it rise again, punched it down again, did that about three times. Then I rolled it out, brushed it with melted butter, and sprinkled it with garlic salt. Smothered it with shredded cheddar and mozzarella, sprinkled some dried parsley flakes on it, and let it bake. The dough was rolled out very thin, so it was a bit crunchy, and gooey at the same time. Total deliciousishness!! (is that a word??)
  With the leftover dough, I rolled out a bit, wrapped it around a hot dog, baked it, and daughter had that for lunch.
  Finger food RULES!


0 comments: